Friday 21 February - Pupil absences
Following today’s pupil absences can Parents and Carers please note the following:-
- The classrooms are all cleaned thoroughly each evening by Tayside Contracts cleaners
- There is plenty soap in the dispensers in the toilets and hand dryers to reduce spread of germs
- If a child comes to school with a bug it is very likely that this will spread quickly given that small children sit close together and share toys, sand etc
What we have done
- Followed Perth and Kinross Council Procedures for infection control
- Arranged for the classrooms and communal areas including toilets to be deep cleaned by Tayside Contracts
How you can help
- Please encourage your children to wash their hands after they use the toilet, staff will continue to reiterate this
- Please talk to you child about what good hygiene is when using the toilet
- Please do not send any children to school if you think they may be suffering from a bug. Waiting to see ‘how they are’ once at school means infections are spread quickly
- Keep children off for a full 48 hours after the last bout of sickness or any symptom
I would also ask parents/carers to take care about the use of social media over concerns regarding the school as this often leads to a spread of misinformation.
Thanks for your support with this matter.