Latest News - Twitter
Our Shared Vision
To provide high quality learning opportunities for all our pupils so that they can reach their full potential in all aspects of their lives and enjoy themselves while doing so.
Our Shared Values
- We value each other and strive to be open and honest.
- We respect each other and strive to show care and concern.
- We value learning and teamwork and strive to work as hard as we can.
Our Shared Aims
- To provide a happy, supportive place for children to develop the knowledge and skills to learn for life.
- To foster in our children awareness of the responsibilities they have as members of their community through the encouragement and practice of good manners, a good attitude to work, initiative and resilience.
- To work with parents and the local community to support each child to be ambitious for success and to help our children be the best they can be.
- To raise achievement by making learning enjoyable and exciting, encouraging each child to become a successful, independent learner.